Looking for a guest speaker for your organization?
Denise Schwartz, PT, IMT, C, CIFS speaks to groups regularly on how to prevent or reduce pain and avoid injuries. Some of the recent topics she has been asked to speak about include:
- Lower Back Pain: How to Heal Lower Back Pain & Sciatica Naturally
- Shoulder Pain: How to Heal Shoulder Pain Naturally
- Mindful Movement: How to Move Mindfully Throughout the Day to Prevent Pain & Injury
- Work Safety: The Risks of Sitting at a Desk Job & What You Can Do About It
- Fall Prevention: Tips for Better Balance
- Running Success: How to Prevent Running Injuries Through Proper Form
What people are saying…
“Denise Schwartz of the Manual Touch Physical Therapy offered a presentation about Low Back Pain and Sciatica at the North Suburban YMCA in Northbrook, IL where I am a personal trainer and the Adult Program Coordinator. We had 21 people in attendance and everyone expressed their appreciation to me about her thorough, thoughtful, helpful and precise information regarding lower back pain and sciatica and in addressing their individual questions. Denise is a conscientious presenter who offers beneficial information.” – Karen Brownlee, Program Coordinator, Northbrook YMCA
If your senior center, church, gym, recreation center, or corporation is interested in providing education on topics like those listed above, let’s talk!
To setup a presentation for you group, call Denise at 847-541-7600.