Come Learn How to Integrate Mindfulness & Meditation Into Your Everyday Life.
Mindfulness and meditation are hot topics these days, and for good reason. Learning these skills can be an important element of improving and maintaining your overall health.
Mindfulness expert, Judy Craven, will teach a Mindfulness & Meditation Classes at The Manual Touch Physical Therapy in Wheeling. It is just $20 to attend, and what you learn can be life-changing.
In this 1-Hour Class, You’ll Learn:
- The benefits of mindfulness and meditation
- How to quiet your inner chatter and cultivate gratitude and compassion
- How to appreciate yourself, others, and all that is around you
- The foundations of mindfulness and meditation and the research that supports these practices
- Several different ways to meditate
- How to integrate these practices into your everyday life
If you or someone you love could benefit from learning mindfulness and meditation, please join us for this special workshop. It might just be the best $20 you’ll ever spend on your health!
About the Instructor:
Judy is a certified meditation teacher with a consistent meditation and mindfulness practice which she incorporates into her life on every level. Judy noticed that she was “missing moments” in her life due to worrying, ruminating, and mind wandering into “if only” and “what if” stories of past and future. Judy found meditation (and meditation found her!) just when it was needed, to help her relate differently to life’s changing tides. The teachings of meditation and mindfulness resonated with Judy such that she began an intensive study in Eastern philosophy and meditation, both the practice and the supporting neuroscience. As the practice helped her find equanimity, be compassionate with herself and others, and appreciative, she embarked upon a teacher training with renowned meditation teacher, Elesa Commerse, of Touching Earth in Chicago in order to be able to share the vast benefits of meditation and mindfulness to others.
- February 24th | 10:30 – 11:30 am at The Manual Touch Physical Therapy | Wheeling, IL
Please note: Classes will be limited to 15 people to ensure Judy can provide personal attention to each participant. RSVP today to reserve your spot!