This time of year is always a time of reflection, gratitude, and joy. As I look back on 2013, it has been a very successful year at The Manual Touch (TMT). TMT is now 3 years old and has found its identity and vision. Not only do I continue to use all my skills to treat patients with acute and chronic pain, but I have the great pleasure of treating seniors with balance issues. In addition, the TMT running clinic got off the ground and is building slowly.
I owe much gratitude to the wonderful patients I had the privilege to work with on their journey to health. I learn something new from every patient I work with so I can then pay it forward to the next patient. Thank you to the other professionals who referred their patients to me. Thank you to my friends and family for their never ending love and support.
We were fortunate enough to be able to give back to the community in 2013.
- Backbones 5k in Prospect Heights, IL
- Equestrian Connection trail races and silent auction in Lake Forest, IL
- Chevy Chase 5k in Wheeling, IL
- The Hardwood Classic at Wheeling High School
- Taught a running workshop to the physical therapy assistant students at Oakton Community College
- Taught therapeutic taping to physical and occupational therapists at Glantz Richman Rehab